ShadouConn

Shadoufang's interconnected interests

Custom Search

11/27/2008 11:43:00 PM

Conspiracy on Myth Busters

Posted by Lorgen Shadoufang

Coincidence


I've just started watching conspiracy theory videos in the last week. Yesterday (and today, re-watched) I just finished Michael Moore's Sicko. Last Monday, I think, it was Food for the Future.

Tonight, I caught Mythbusters on Discovery Channel. And the mythbusting "theme": Moon Landing Hoax.

It was the first episode I've seen them "test" a conspiracy theory.

(Their methods and results disappointed me, however. They didn't seem to be testing, but confirming that the moon landing was true. I'm still not convinced that it happened. Sorry, Jamie, Adam, et al. I'm a huge fan, but really not of this particular episode.)

0 comments:


[get this widget]