ShadouConn

Shadoufang's interconnected interests

Custom Search

9/22/2008 05:39:00 AM

new blog design!

Posted by Lorgen Shadoufang

All right! I just finished editing my blog look and stuff.
I've fixed the bugs that have, well, bugged me (only a bit) in the last version of kranthi's Charcoal.
So this time, I tried out kranthi's Charcoal 2 template -- also ported from (*based on*) Jinson's Charcoal-2 theme for WordPress -- and found out that it was more "edit friendly", and it had 3 columns which was what I really wanted! (I only discovered it this morning).

Will tell more about it later. Damn, that was 5 hours
(But, hey, being a bit inexperienced with this sort of stuff I'm quite proud of myself. Uh-huh, uh-huh :'p)

Darn. I should have finished a project with that time instead. tsk, tsk, tsk.

0 comments:


[get this widget]