ShadouConn

Shadoufang's interconnected interests

Custom Search

9/22/2008 08:58:00 AM

Charcoal 2 template edits

Posted by Lorgen Shadoufang

Okay, so I downloaded and set up kranthi's Blogger template "Charcoal 2" on mine.
But it's missing the quick edit buttons at the ending of every post (that pencil icon quick edit icon that allows for quick editing of posts when you're logged in at Blogger), and also the three buttons for RSS, Technorati, and Delicious. I liked the three buttons that were present in the Charcoal version 1 template.

So I implemented them here. O.C. style.
5 hours. Hah!

(Actually I did some other simple formatting tweaks (like the Spanish embelishments :'p)... it's still missing a lot of things, but this has got to be enough for now. I've got other things to do!)

9/22/2008, 11:45 >Just finished adding another 5 hours or so of editing time. Oh, man. I should stop now. I'm stopping now. I really couldn't add functionality to the three beautiful buttons (for RSS, Technorati, Delicious). Ah, well. That's just what they'll only be. Beautiful-looking buttons. For now.

0 comments:


[get this widget]